Parents and Students,
The State Office of Education provides every school in the state with a letter grade based on performance indicators. To find Lake View's letter grade for the 2014-2015 school year, please go to our school's report card.
- Mission and Vision of Lake View Elementary
- Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Faculty and Staff Directory 2017-2018
- School Improvement Plan
- Lake View Community Council
- Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
- Spanish Dual Immersion
- Student Health and Wellness
- Principal's Message
- Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum (GVC)
- Title I
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Our newly formed Community Council met on September 16, 2015 at 3:15 in the library. The members decided on the schedule of meetings for the coming year. They also discussed the School Improvement Plan. If you want more information about what happened in the meeting click on the Community Council tab. There you can also find the names of the community council members. The meetings are open to the public and you are welcome to attend on the dates indicated.
Community Council Schedule 2015-2016
The 2015-2016 Community Council meetings for Lake View Elementary will be held at 3:15 p.m. in the library on the following dates:
October 13, 2015
November 10, 2015
December 8, 2015
January 12, 2015
February 9, 2015
MArch 8, 2015
April 12, 2015
Mayo 10, 2015
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Let’s work together to make sure all of our students are safe.
When we are dropping off students for school in the morning, please follow these guidelines:
- Approach the school using Lake View Drive heading east.
- Do not park or leave your vehicle at the curb along the south side of Lake View Drive. If you need to park, please do so in the church parking lot. The red painted curb indicates a no-parking zone and is enforceable by the police. This area is for loading and unloading only. This lane of traffic must keep moving!
- U-turns are illegal in the drop-off area and a no U-turn sign is posted in front of the school.
- Please be patient and drive slowly.
- Do not drop your child off away from the curb. Do not have them cross in front of other vehicles.
- Have your child exit from the passenger side of the vehicle.
- During morning drop-off, please do not enter or exit the church parking lot from Lake View Drive.
Here are some guidelines to follow when picking up students after school:
- Please do not double park. It is illegal and unsafe.
- Do not allow your child to cross the road to get to your car. It is far too busy at this time of day to be safe.
- Do not complete U-turns in front of the school.
- Do not park on the cross walk at the corner of Lake View Drive and 300 West.
- Drive slowly and please be patient.
- Please do not block the access road leading behind the school. The Boys and Girls Club van needs to move through there.